Welcome to the pilot episode for MOCHI.
If you’re a regular to the site then you know I’ve been working on this show for years now. Probably two years or so, from idea to development to production. I even made a mini documentary about the experience. You can find Part 1 of “Making Mochi” here.
Series Episode Title: “The Waitress Inception”
Leon and Hury find a little inspiration from their waitress to create a show.
- The 5 Elements you need, IMO, to setup a filmmaking production with quality that doesn’t suck.
- Recommend a DSLR camera for lens choice and portability.
- A tripod and/or monopod will serve the majority of your needs.
- Best light source is the sun. But one “redhead” can serve your needs effectively.
- Most computers as of now (2014) can handle most of your editing needs.
- Get music for your projects from: MARMOSET &
RIGHTCLEARING*currently the RightClearing website is unavailable.
- If you’re musically inclined, original music is always a better way to differentiate yourself. Or hire a rapper.
It’s a talk show that lives in the world of a web series where we discuss creativity, art, craft, process, learning and possibly slight detours to Wonderness.